We specialise in providing customised online printing services, producing magazines, catalogues, labels, packaging, printing on textiles and much more.
The success of our customers is our main goal, and the driving force behind everything we do.
Pixartprinting is an e-commerce company, and everything we do revolves around the web. This online presence is made possible by 900 passionate and talented people who work day in, day out at our headquarters to handle and produce 12,000 print jobs a day.
Over the years we have become a well-oiled machine, able to offer our customers a high-quality service.
From the very beginning we challenged ourselves to offer much more than just printing. Today we offer a complete and professional service that aims to support our customers’ communication projects, whatever line of business they are in.
We give them complete freedom to make their own choices, each of our products can be personalised, giving users extraordinary freedom to customise their order, but at the same time are always on hand throughout the order process in case any issues or questions arise.
Pixartprinting is looking for a UI/UX Designer.
- Be able to study and develop both low and high-quality wireframes
- You will translate ideas in beautiful and usable design solutions
- You will provide beautiful UI design deliverables for all digital channels (website, personal area, mobile, tablet and desktop)
- You will be in charge of developing amazing customer experiences, starting from the definition of the entire architecture of the user journey to the interaction at every touchpoint
- You will conduct A/B testing and CRO processes on fast-changing international markets
- At least 2/3 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of UCD and Visual Design Principles
- Able to produce a full set of deliverables as user flows, customer journey, wireframes, information architecture, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proving experience using Prototyping/wireframing Tools ( Adobe XD, Miro, Invision, Marvel, Principle)
- Experience of design mobile 1st applications and websites
- Hand-on experience designing E-commerce websites
- Strong portfolio with real case histories
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multilingual environment
- Ability to work in a heterogeneous Agile-driven team
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (B2 Level)
- Basic experience of Brand Design
- Knowledge of A/B test platform (Optimize/ABTasty/Optimizely/VWO)
- Knowledge of Typography Principles
- HTML/CSS basic knowledge is a plus
- Passion and curiosity towards digital marketing and ecommerce
- Desire to learn and study new software and techniques
- Excellent creative skills
- Pragmatic, dynamic and self-starter
Why should you apply?
Well, for at least 9 very good reasons:
1 – We love talent and don’t want to lose it, which is why we offer permanent term contracts.
2 – We are smart people, we value and encourage smart working.
3 – We know that everyone has their own pace, so you can work flexible hours.
4 – We care about your health, that’s why we provide full medical insurance.
5 – We offer the best benefits package dedicated to your passions and leisure time.
6 – We cultivate your skills by offering training courses to enhance your competences and abilities.
7 – With your well-being in mind, we provide a great welfare package full of exclusive benefits and advantages.
8 – Lunch is on us, we provide a monthly book of meal vouchers to enjoy your favourite dishes.
9 – Through a performance management system we will provide valuable feedback to help you grow professionally.
Our diversity is our strength.
At Pixartprinting we stronlgy believe in the value, respect and uniqueness of each and every team member. That is why we are committed every day to protect and value gender diversity, promote equity and inclusion for every member of our great community.